We went to Micah Saxe's birthday party at Hermann Park. Avery got to ride the train with Daddy and friends. She had a ball! It was so good for us to get out of the house (Luke and I went too) since the kids and I had been in the house all week. Even though it was cold, it was so good to get out in the sunshine and fresh air. Happy 2nd Birthday Micah! Choo, Choo!
Saturday, February 13, 2010
A day at the park
We went to Micah Saxe's birthday party at Hermann Park. Avery got to ride the train with Daddy and friends. She had a ball! It was so good for us to get out of the house (Luke and I went too) since the kids and I had been in the house all week. Even though it was cold, it was so good to get out in the sunshine and fresh air. Happy 2nd Birthday Micah! Choo, Choo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment