Oops! I got a little out of order. I forgot to include this adorable ultrasound picture at 36 weeks. For those of you who can't make it out, it is a picture of her face. It looks like she is lying on her left side looking straight at us. You can see her eyes and nose and either a chubby right cheek or more possibly her hand at her face. She's so cute! We can't wait to meet her!Tuesday, August 5, 2008
36 Week Ultrasound
Oops! I got a little out of order. I forgot to include this adorable ultrasound picture at 36 weeks. For those of you who can't make it out, it is a picture of her face. It looks like she is lying on her left side looking straight at us. You can see her eyes and nose and either a chubby right cheek or more possibly her hand at her face. She's so cute! We can't wait to meet her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment