Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Her Name is AVERY GRACE and Her Room is Finished!








Well, for those of you who don't know, her name is AVERY GRACE!! Also, her room is finished. As you can see, the walls are yellow and the bedding is stripes and polka dots with dark pink, light pink, yellow, green, off white, and chocolate brown. My mom added butterflies and one of my favorite scriptures and the sign that says "My prince has come his name is Daddy." I absolutely love her room and can't wait to bring her home to it! Look at her closet! This girl has some clothes!

3 comments:

Kyle and Melanie White said...

Beautiful name, and beautiful room. Looks like you're all set!

Susan said...

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have got to make it out ot Houston and see this gorgeous family! Brandi - you are absolutely all a glow and so beautifully fit. I am inspired as always. You are going to be a wonderful mother in every single sense of the word - caring, understanding, encouraging and praying! God bless you and Mike and madamoiselle Avery Grace.

Rusty and Jennifer said...

Hey Brandi! I just found your blog through Melanie.
I hope that all is well. We can't wait to meet Avery!