Saturday, August 16, 2008
Our Doula and more info
Well, still no baby, but we know God's timing is always perfect. I meant to put in a post about the doula (labor support) that we have hired. She is awesome! Her name is Sharon Tilotta, and she was the teacher of our Biblically-based birthing classes. She runs First Birth Ministries and is incredibly knowledgeable about labor and delivery and what God's Word says about it. We are so excited to experience this journey with her. She has been extremely helpful already in calling to check on me and answering so many of my questions. She will come to our house if I am in early labor for a while and then will be with us at the hospital. Check out her website at www.firstbirthministries.com. Mike, my mom, and my friend Tammy will also be in the room. Tammy owned the dance studio I grew up dancing in and now does pregnancy and birth photography. We can't wait to meet Avery Grace!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Mike Cabiro! I found a "Cabiro" link on another blog and thought, "What if?"
Just saying hello! We don't live in Houston anymore - now we're on top of a mountain with 35 acres in Bailey, CO!
Here's our blog:
www.the-clydes.blogspot.com
I'm heading to see Jill (Chaney) Beadles in October to catch an LSU football game!
Take care, and CONGRATS!!!!!
-Donna
Hey Mike! Donna told me about your blog! Your wife is beautiful and I am very excited about your newest addition to your family! We're expecting #4 in November! I would love to hear how you are doing and have your home address to keep in touch. Our family blog is gbeadles.blogspot.com
Congrats! Jill Chaney Beadles
Post a Comment